The Engagement Subcommittee helps organize internal NTC work, such as recruiting, mobilizing, and retention. We aim to make the NTC a body within DSA where members feel informed and connected to the work. Technical projects that the NTC takes on often require long-term commitment and consistency, so we work to make sure members can get to work efficiently and are supported while they spend their time building DSA and socialism.
Our current work includes:
- Mobilization – Recruiting and onboarding new members
- Retention – Planning events for NTC members and interested DSA members
- Newsletter – Monthly emailed newsletter with event announcements and project recruitment
- Vitalization – NTC Member handbook, internal documentation and organization
- NTC Website – The very thing you are reading!
- National Tech Liaison program – Connecting with chapter members around the country to facilitate communication and collaboration to solve common technical needs and desires across chapters
To get involved with the Engagement Subcommittee, fill out the NTC interest form and we’ll follow up with you!